Commercial Mold Remediation
Besides causing a major interruption in your every day business, a mold problem can present a serious health risk for employees and customers alike at your commercial property. Mold infestations can be caused by minor water intrusions, like a slow roof leak, or a loose plumbing fitting. Every hour that is spent cleaning up the mold, that is an hour of lost revenue and productivity in your business. If you suspect that your commercial property has a mold problem, give SERVPRO of Cullman/Blount Counties a call. We have highly trained technicians that respond quickly and work fast enough to manage the situation.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 2040 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (256) 736-2036
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of Cullman / Blount Counties can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of Cullman / Blount Counties training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician