If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (256) 736-2036

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Find the Source of the Odor and Get it Out!

This kitchen suffered a fire damage due to the microwave catching on fire. Smoke and soot went throughout the home causing smoke odors to linger. We did a thorough wipe down of all contents and fibers, and removed the microwave entirely to get rid of the odor and any potential sparks that might come back. When there is an odor loss like this one, it is important to identify the source of the odor and make sure you get it out. Once you do that, the cleaning process can begin to make sure that the smell will no longer be lingering throughout the home.