A Grease Fire Can Cause Major Damage
This kitchen suffered a small grease fire. The homeowner was making dinner and stepped away for a few seconds. When he came back the pan was in flames, and smoke was billowing up and out into the kitchen. We were able to come in and get the odor out, by removing the parts of the stove top eyes that were damaged. When a home has suffered a smoke damage, the smell can travel and linger through the house. As long as you can identify the source of the odor, and get it out, then the rest of the home will be able to be cleaned properly and the smell will be able to be cleaned out.